That’s tough. You need to act fast. The longer you wait, the more the “status quo” acts against you. If your spouse refuses to cooperate, sometimes the only option is to get a court order.

Negotiation may work. But it may not. When it doesn’t, negotiation can be more expensive and less effective than court. When your spouse will not listen to reason, then getting a court order is your best option.

Talk to us and we will talk to them.